You can learn all about cut 'n' paste here.
This is how you highlight text for cut 'n' pasting...
Hold down the SHIFT key and press the arrow keys to control what part of the text is highlighted for cut and pasting.
Now the commands:
To use these commands you just hold down the Cmd key on the WebTV keyboard while pressing the other key shown.
- CMD R = reload the page
- CMD Y = bring up the MSN Messenger window
- CMD A = to highlight (when cut and pasting) all the text on a page or all the text in a text box
- CMD F = to bring up the find box
- CMD X = to delete the highlighted text shown and copy it into the cut and paste memory
- CMD C = saves the text that is highlighted into the cut n paste memory
- CMD V = once you have text saved into the cut n paste memory you just press this to make it show up.
- CMD P = to print the page that is on your screen (this only works if you have a printer of course)
- CMD and the right arrow key = to move the cursor to the end of a line of text
- CMD and the left arrow key = to move the cursor to the beginning of a line of text
- CMD and scroll up = to move to the top of a page
- CMD and scroll down = to move to the bottom of a page
- CMD and the delete key = to delete a whole line of text
- CMD and the power key = to hang up the line so you can make a call
[ BACK TO MY TRICKS PAGE