On this page you will find the rules and some frequently asked questions for the
alt.discuss.webtv.dishplayer newsgroup. This newsgroup can be found at
alt.discuss.webtv.dishplayer. This newsgroup can only be
accessed by WebTV users.
[Last Updated: March 20, 2000]
TOPICS THAT ARE CONSIDERED ON TOPIC FOR THE
- questions about the DISHPlayer receiver
- the sharing of DISHPlayer news and information
- tricks that are related to the DISHPlayer
- general discussion about the DISHPlayer
- discussion of any Dish Network programming (and/or channels) since Dish Network programming is associated with the DISHPlayer
(Every other topic will be considered "off topic" and
shouldn't be posted in the newsgroup.)
RULES FOR THE NEWSGROUP:
- NO vulgar language allowed.
- NO fighting.
- NO trolling.
- NO posting of any messages that contain obscene
- NO discussions of hardware modification, hacking with the DISHPlayer, stealing satellite programming or any other illegal activities
- Those who cause a nuisance in the newsgroup, will be reported to email@example.com.
- The newsgroup is open for all WebTV users
interested in the DISHPlayer receiever.
- Questions about the WebTV Classic or WebTV Plus
boxes should be asked in the other available
newsgroups. Such as
- If a thread has over 25 posts in it already, please don't respond to the thread to add another post to it. This causes other new posts to be listed on the 101-199 page of the newsgroup. Just start a new thread when the thread you want to respond to has over 25 posts in it.
[ My WebTV Help and Info Site ]
Copyright © 1999-2001, All rights reserved.